In the 21st century, consumers expect every company to have an online presence. And during the pandemic, a huge number of companies have moved online, which has even more affected the consumer behavior of people around the world, and offline purchases are fading into the background. In the course of this, many companies are facing difficulties as online competition has increased significantly in every area. Therefore, we will talk about digital or digital marketing, thanks to which your company can remain competitive.
First you need to understand this concept, Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is a type of marketing that promotes a service, product or brand using digital tools. Now let’s list the main tools of digital marketing:
- Email Marketing
- SMM (social media marketing)
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- contextual advertising
- Targeted advertising (social media)
- Content Marketing
Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Low cost – Digital marketing costs are much less than traditional marketing. If professionals are engaged in setting up advertising campaigns, the company’s income can many times exceed the budget allocated for advertising.
- Global Reach – Through digital marketing, a company can reach customers from all over the world.
- Content Hits Trends – Content produced by a company’s marketers can become a trend on the internet, causing a company’s revenue to grow without additional investment.
- Measurable results – Unlike traditional marketing, results from digital marketing are easy to track thanks to analytics systems.
- Keep up with the competition – In today’s world, customers expect every brand, product, or business to be online. Those companies that are not listed online automatically lose out to their competitors.
- Personalization – Personalized ads are especially suitable for small businesses, thanks to which they can automatically change advertising offers, adjusting to the interests of users. Due to this, the chance of attracting a new client increases.
As we have understood, digital marketing is a wonderful tool for growing your business. Digital marketing tools are used by many companies to attract new customers – for example, online casino nz.
As the name implies, this is sending letters to your potential client. Email marketing is the most effective way to attract customers relative to return on investment. On average, $1 spent on this type of promotion brings the company $44. Therefore, email marketing is simply necessary for the successful development of the company.
- 82% of users open welcome emails
- 54% of emails go to spam
- 74% of marketers believe that personalized emails increase reader engagement.
- 95% of companies that use automatic mailing services claim that it brings them income.
- Letters about hobbies attract more response, they are opened by 27% of recipients.
- 49% of users say they would like to receive weekly promo emails from their favorite brands
- Personalized emails will sell your product 6 times better than regular emails, but only 30% of companies use them.
- 60% of users subscribe to email newsletters in order to receive special offers.
- A series of three emails is 69% more effective than one email.
- 88% of users prefer to know how the information collected about them is used
Social media marketing
Using social networks to promote products, brand. A good tool for creating and maintaining relationships with a client, with the goal of turning subscribers into company customers.
- 5 billion people use social media.
- 75% of marketers say that thanks to promotion in social networks they managed to increase the number of visits to the site.
- Using social media, 78% percent of salespeople achieve better results than their peers.
- 55% of shoppers check out a company’s social media before making a purchase.
- 80% of marketers believe humorous social media content is the most effective.
- Companies leading social media accounts get 55% more traffic to the site.
- On average, people spend 2 hours and 25 minutes on social media.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Promoting your site higher in search results. The main goal of SEO is to increase the number of visits to the site through search engines such as Google.
- 67% of all clicks are on the first 5 queries in the search engine.
- Only 25% of users visit the second page in a search engine.
- 90% of websites don’t get organic traffic from search engines.
- 49% of companies claim that SEO generates the most return on investment than other promotional tools.
- 50% of all queries contain 4 or more words.
- Contextual and targeted advertising.
- Contextual advertising – advertisements in search engines, banners on websites.
Targeted advertising – advertisements in social networks
- Can increase brand awareness by 80%.
- Users are 155% more likely to search for a product on the Internet after seeing an ad for it.
- On average, every dollar spent on these types of advertising brings in twice as much.
- A marketing strategy involves creating content in order to attract the target audience and build long-term relationships with it.
- 72% of marketers say that lead engagement has increased.
- 72% of marketers say there has been an increase in leads.
- 60% of companies do not have a content marketing strategy.
Digital marketing is a wonderful tool for developing your business, without which it is almost impossible to survive in the modern market. It often happens that it is digital marketing that saves companies from bankruptcy. However, this tool becomes truly effective only in skillful hands.